A Prank Time A Prank Time

Wow! That was amazing! I'm speechless!

Creative Types Creative Types

Liked the song, liked the animation, but most of all, loved the narrative.
Great work!

TD-The Network TD-The Network

Wow! I'm about your age (a bit older), and this brought back so many memories...

The animation and storytelling, as usual, also topnotch (haven't laugh so much with a video in a while).

Fefnir - Pilot Fefnir - Pilot

Great to see such quality animation, specially from Latin America! (I'm from Mexico)

I really liked the trailer, the story seems promising, and the pilot was interesting. Nitpicking a bit, I felt the 'flow' of the battle could have been a bit better and the animation at some points was not as detailed, but overall, awesome job!

Looking forward for more episodes!

FrameFreak2D responds:

Thanks a lot Pier :D

Tarboy Tarboy

Amazing!

The animation is top quality, the music is excellent and sets the mood, and the story although not that original is very well paced and executed. The best I've seen this year. I really hope you win a tank!

Clastine Laboratory Clastine Laboratory

Great video!

I feel this video is underrated. Great animation, very fluid and stylish. The dance moves are really funny and creative. My only complain would be that it seems it wasn't done on flash, but it is still a great video!

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Very Nice!

The story is a little slow, but nice. The graphics are the best I've seen (the animation is very fluid, like a cartoon) and the music is also good. It's very impressive that it was done by just one guy!